January – March
- Daily – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $60/$72/$85
- Weekly – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $350/$420/$520
- Monthly – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $1150/$1280/$1450
April – October
- Daily – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $45/$55/$65
- Weekly – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $225/$260/$300
- Monthly – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $650/$750/$900
November – December
- Daily – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $50/$60/$70
- Weekly – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $300/$350/$400
- Monthly – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $825/$925/$1100
- 4 Month Seasonal – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $4000/$4500/$5200
- 6 Month Seasonal – Deluxe/Premium/Premium Plus $5000/$5600/$6500
- Rents are due on the first of each month with a $25 late fee for payments after the 5th, plus $2 per day thereafter.
- Rates are based on two people, one travel unit and one tow vehicle. Each additional person is $5 per day. Each additional car is $10 per day if room is available. Each additional trailer is $10 per day if room is available. If space is not available rent may not be granted. NO BOATS. Three cars are not allowed.
- Taxes and fees are NOT included in the rates above.
- Guest is responsible for electricity charges on any reservation of one (1) month or longer.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.
- All sites are first come, first serve depending on the width and length of your rig. Long-term guests take precedent.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and will not be responsible for damage to rigs, accidents or injury to guest or for loss of money, jewelry or valuables of any kind.
- Sites have 30/50 amp power, water and sewer connections.
- Owner is responsible for all insurance on their personal property.
- Wi-Fi is available as a courtesy, reception is not guaranteed.
- Units must be 10 years or newer. Subject to owners discretion.
Daily stays – 50%
Weekly and one month stays – 50%
2 – 6 month stays – 25%
Cancellations must be made 30 days prior to arrival. A charge of 25% of the deposit will be deducted from the deposit amount. No refunds for early departures and no shows.
Guidelines for an enjoyable stay:
- Hours for Office, Laundry and Pool: Monday – Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm
- All guests and pets must be registered.
- Check In Time: 2:00pm
- Check Out Time: 11:00 am
- Quiet Hours: 10:00 pm – 7:00 am. Please respect your neighbors during your late night activities.
- Please do NOT change sites without revising your contract and office approval.
- Guests wishing to extend their stay must do so before 10:00 am. Subject to site availability. May require relocation to an available site.
- No subletting.
- Sewer Connections: Florida State Law requires screw on connectors or “donuts” to connect sewer line.
- No liquids of any kind to be drained onto the ground.
- Damage: We reserve the right to charge guest accordingly for any damage they cause to the grounds and facilities.
- Fires are permitted in grills and small (24” and smaller) fire pits. Please do not leave fires unattended. Ashes must be disposed of properly.
- Fireworks are NOT permitted.
- A dumpster is provided at the entrance of the park. Please put all garbage in designated trash receptacles or dumpster. Recycling bin is also available.
- Smoking: Smoking is NOT permitted in any public building including restrooms.
- Laundry: Washers and dryers are available in the laundry room.
- Children under 16 must be supervised by an adult 18 or older at all times.
- Pets: Two (2) pets are permitted per site. All pets must be quiet and friendly. No aggressive dogs allowed. ALL PETS MUST BE KEPT ON A LEASH (6 feet or less)! Pets should not be left outside unattended or tied up. Cats may not run loose. Pets are not permitted in the public buildings, lake or creek. Pets should not be an annoyance (barking continually). Please be courteous to your neighbors. ALWAYS clean up after your pet!! If your animal is aggressive and any complaints are made, it is the discretion of the manager to ask you to leave. There are some breed restrictions: Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Doberman, Chow and Chinese Shar-Pei.
- Mail Procedures: Timberlane RV Park & Resort has mail boxes for your use during your stay. Please contact the office for your key and correct mailing address. A $25 key deposit is required.
- Golf Carts and Motorized Vehicles: All drivers must possess a valid driver’s license. The speed limit is 10 MPH.
- State Law requires bicycle riders under the age of 16 to wear a helmet while riding their bikes at all times.
- Please help us preserve the uniqueness of our site by not encroaching on the buffer areas.
- All tenants must operate in a safe and un-threating manner. We reserve the right to ask you to leave the park immediately with your rig if problems arise.